Things to remember when I am older…
- Keep your mind open, and don’t judge
- Let your daughter find her path, even if you think you know it’s not the right path; support her!
- Do not talk too much, there are other people who want to speak.
- Listen and listen well.
- You don’t have to know the answers, it’s okay to just sympathise and give a hug.
- Let your daughter come to you, don’t guilt her into anything.
- Encourage the people around you, build them up.
- Don’t be too busy, it’s okay for friendships to fade!
- A few good friends is better than too many!
- Find a hobby!
- Try new things!
- Keep moving!
- Just be kind, always.